Sala Sabil offers research and creation residencies in a rural setting in the mountains of Asturias, an ideal space to focus and deepen the artistic project.
- 93m² rectangular studio, 5 meters high (2 beams at 3 meters height)
- Dance floor with wooden finish
- Natural light and artificial light with 6 led spots.
- Projector (consult)
- Speakers with mini-jack and mic
- Possibility of access to a multipurpose room with tables to work
The space is available for weekly residencies.
You can request one or more weeks depending on availability.
20 hours from Monday to Friday 9-13hs
20 hours: Monday 13-16hs, Tuesday-Friday 13-17hs, Friday 13-18hs
C Full day
40 hours: Monday 9-16hs, Tuesday-Friday 9-17hs, Friday 9-18hs
- Possibility for hours of supervision
We dispose of a house in the village, a 15-minute walk from the studio. The house has 2 floors, one with entrance, kitchen, fire-oven and sofa. The second floor has space for sleeping and a bathroom with shower. There is a washing machine.
For the studio:
- Modality A & B
100€ the week from Monday-Friday
- Modalidad C
200€ the week from Monday-Friday
For housing, including washing and firewood:
- 15€ per person per night
With the modality A & B, you may coincide with another group with whom to share the house.
- 25€ per hour
According to availability with Manon Siv Duquesnay or Borja Llorente
Please send us:
- Name of artist, company, collective, group
- Contact person
- Project description
- Photo / video if available
- Number of people participating
- Modality of residence
- Desired dates – propose several dates if possible
- If you want supervision